Maker Spaces in our own Backyard!

cubby 2

Primary school children have been busy making all manner of huts and cubbies with natural materials found around our beautiful school grounds. Students have shown spontaneity,  high skill levels and creativity to create wonderful structures that can be ‘lived’ in. Take a look at some of the images below to see this great play time activity.

one cubby

This entry was posted in achievements and tagged , , , , by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.