Christmas Plum Pudding Orders

puddings header

It is that time of the year, when our Parents Club and Community get busy preparing and cooking our popular Christmas Plum Puddings. Orders are now being taken for these Plum Puddings. Please fill in the online form below with your orders by Novebmer 18th. All orders are to be collected from the school (ph 0355607225), given to a student or negotiated with either Alison or Marlene from the Parents Group for delivery.

This entry was posted in events and tagged by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.