Let’s Stop Bullying

Year 7 students spent time discussing the issues relating to bullying and how to prevent it as part of National Day of Action against Bullying and Violence. Year 9/10 Girls Health elective continued the conversations.

Some of the students involved have created movies to share with others and will take part in a global competition for DigitalID – 21st Century Learning Below are their videos. Please take time to view them. They would love feedback which you can do in the form of a comment.

This entry was posted in Competitions, Cybersafety and tagged , by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.

2 thoughts on “Let’s Stop Bullying

1. LOVED the bullying videos. It’s great how you talked about how hurtful bullying can be – if someone being bullied saw this they would be reassured that someone understands and they’re not alone. I especially loved that you got across the message that one of the best ways to deal with bullying is to tell someone you trust. Well done!

2. Great work girls. Such an important message that you have shared. We need to stop the bullying and all come together. Keep up the good work that you are doing.