Thank a Teacher – Mrs Britt Gow

veeabanner

Mrs Gow has made it through to the finalist stage for the Victorian Education Excellence Awards – one of the Education Department’s highest awards – the Lindsay Thompson Fellowship. The Gala Awards dinner will take place on May 16th at the Crown and the winner will be announced there.

In the meantime, our school and community has been asked to write a tribute to her in the form of notes, images and videos. Some of these will be published on the Dept of Education’s website and some will be featured at the awards dinner.

Please upload your tributes to the Thank a Teacher Tribute page by Tuesday May 6, 2014.

Thanks

This entry was posted in awards and tagged , by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.