Student Investiture Ceremony

student investiture

Our student investiture ceremony is always a wonderful day for celebrating the leadership roles taken on by our student body.  This took place on Tuesday March 4th during period 2.

School captains, house captains, bus captains, the student leadership team and the Beacon ambassadors proudly came to the front and were acknowledged for the important roles that they take on in our school and as always were reminded that they should “Dare to Achieve”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.