Our Secondary Teacher of the Year – Mrs Britt Gow

Congratulations to our Science/Maths teacher, Mrs Britt Gow, who has just been awarded the Mecu Secondary Teacher of the Year. This award was given at the recent DEECD Victorian Excellence Awards in Melbourne. A proud and excited school participated in a special assembly to congratulate her on her return from Melbourne.

Well done, Britt!

This entry was posted in awards and tagged , , by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.