Celebration Day for the Year 12 Group of 2012

Some year 12 girls

Some year 12 girls

After 13 years of school, year 12 VCE students enjoyed a celebration day of their time at Hawkesdale P12 College on Wednesday October, 24th. This was their last official day of school, before taking time for study leave, exam preparation and then sitting their final exams. Students were dressed in fancy dress, many in fairy tale characters (much to the delight of the younger students).

Students attended formal classes in the morning and were given a final assembly with the whole school in attendance, during period 6. A barbecue lunch was enjoyed by the year 12 students and staff. Final day for VCAL students will be Wednesday October 31st. We wish these students all the best for their exams and ‘dare them to achieve’.

This entry was posted in achievements, events and tagged , , by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.