Congratulations to a number of students!

Congratulations are in order for a number of students over the last few weeks. Here are just some:-

1. The  students – Levi, Nathan, Tom and Shannon who played for the Kakoda Football Team in the u/16s Grand Final on the weekend. They won!
  2. Henry, Lachlan and Richard who competed and proudly represented the school in the inaugural Sheepvention Schools Fencing Competition in Hamilton on Monday 1st August. Their team was placed second and consequently won themselves Waratah fencing products to the value of $300. These students are studying either certificate 2 or 3 in Agricultural Studies through RIST in Hamilton, in addition to their school based studies. Well done!
This entry was posted in achievements and tagged , , , by murch. Bookmark the permalink.

About murch

Hi, I am Anne Mirtschin, a secondary teacher who teaches commerce and IT. In 2007, I am teaching grade 3 through to year 12 IT. My passions include the use of web2.0, podcasting and multimedia including digital animations. I teach at Hawkesdale prep to year 12 College, a small country school in Western Victoria, Australia. This year our school has been granted a rich picture case studies grant where we will work with grade 6 students on pod/vidcasting and the volunteers at the Penshurst Volcano Discovery Centre to produce podcasts for the centre and surrounding volcanic district, called Kanawinka.