Tonight at 7:3pm, staff, parents and students will meet online from their homes, using the virtual meeting software, elluminate as our school launch to Education Week. It will help streamline the ultranet for parents, as our school will be rolled out soon.
Students should be able to mentor their parents through the logon/access process and user guides have been sent home to those who indicated interest.
Agenda for first online meeting Monday May 17th
- Introducing elluminate (4mins)
- Ice breaker (6 mins)
- From our Principal (7 mins)… The Intranet
- Assistant Principal (7 mins)
- Online exploration: Ms Murnane (7 mins)
- Our e-guest from Darwin – Rachel Neal (7 mins) outlining our equivalent of the ‘Teddy Bear Exchange” between the two schools.
- From the classroom – Mrs Gow (7 mins)
- Mr Poynton – Education Week (7 mins)
- Question time (7 mins) Looking forward to working with you online.